South Coast Excavations are experts when it comes to wastewater and sewage treatment projects, but we can also assist you with a range of other earthmoving and excavation projects including:
Because of our experience in the wastewater treatment industry, we can also assist you with choosing and designing a wastewater system to suit your requirements, including wastewater design and engineering for new or failed systems.
We can even assist with the documentation you need to get council approval for your wastewater system or retaining wall.
We supply and install:
We can carry out:
- Sewer connection to SA Water
- Connection to common effluent systems
- Maintenance and repairs to sand filters
- Maintenance of aerobic wastewater irrigation systems
- Site preparation
- Retaining wall construction
- Supply and spreading of quarry products
- Supply and installation of stormwater systems
- Supply and installation of rainwater tanks
- General trenching
- Hole boring – 450mm and 600mm
- Rock breaking
South Coast Excavations is based in Victor Harbor but services the entire Fleurieu Peninsula including Goolwa, Port Elliot, Middleton, Hindmarsh Island, Inman Valley, Currency Creek, Hindmarsh Valley, Milang, Clayton, Yankalilla, Normanville, Myponga, Aldinga, Sellicks Beach, McLaren Vale, Meadows, Mount Compass, Nangkita, Willunga, Cape Jervis, Parawa, Delamere and all places in between.
Give us a call today on 0418 812 567 to arrange a quote.